March is a big month for us! My little doggie Chloe celebrates her adoption/birthday. And Dee and I celebrate her homecoming day. Well...actually we do celebrate with Chloe, but Dee and I don't even mention the day.
I felt bad on Chloe's birthday. We had two foster dogs, and I was tired of four dogs. We went to get one dog adopted. Then Dee and I went to the movie. I felt little Chloe was cheated.
The next day we finally celebrated Chloe's day!
I sat watching the three dogs enjoy the chicken once it was "cut" (when I took the skin off and bones out), and I thought ,"What a fun party!" They were really enjoying themselves.
The next day was the anniversary of Dee moving in two years ago. It went by silently. Dee had been defiant, disobedient and disrepectful the day before, so I did not give her a chance to continue. Somehow I think she knows it is an anniversary, but it's subconscious.
So I survived my "first" child turning 9. And my human child has made it at home -- two years!
Whoo hooo!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment