Thursday, March 15, 2012

"The Talk" at School

Today was the puberty talk at school.  Dee has been counting down for weeks.  She couldn't wait.  She came out of it understanding more the science.  But she asked this quesstion:  "Who does more to make a baby, the boy or girl?"  I said, "The Daddy's sperm decides if it is going to be a baby girl or baby boy."  She said, "I thought the doctor decided."  I didn't laugh.

Because of the looming talk...Dee and her friends were talking about their chest.  I'll spend the next two days trying to decide what really happened.  This is the e-mail I got from her during the workday, but it didn't match what the director told me.

mom befor you read you mite be really consord about me so email me back as soon as youl get the email to make me feel like my body is ok and protedted.


mom i just got done with my flonicy and last time i had a 91% know i have a 95%.

i am so happy about that and i scioed over the ones i didnt now about i think thats why i i did not run out of time.

its ok email me back.

and mom srena tryed to pull down my shirt and i told her to stop becuase i did not feel comfirt abule so now the teacher are talking to her \about it.and this happend in adviture club and i now you want me to tell vyou things based on what happend i dont feel comfortablu aroud her with out you, and i did not tell her to do it she just did it on her own and i dont want to be her friend cause of what she did to my body.please talk to her mom for me.email me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment