Thursday, October 11, 2012

Doing Good...

Another catch up post, except all of our activity has me so tired, I'm not sure what I should be catching up on.

Dee is doing better at school.  It's just too bad the mere mention of it brings on attitude.  I told her she would be doing homework for the next 10 years, so she should just get use to it.

After a month of no phone, she finally got it back.  She was mean that night.  We connect her attitude to her phone.  She wants me to keep it.  I told her that maybe she isn't ready for it yet, but she can't blame it on the phone or how would she ever have a phone.  She is still thinking on it.

She cheered at the Chiefs game again.  Did a good job, and her former social worker came to watch.  She was very proud.




I've had to go to bat for her with teachers in her life who make off-handed remarks that she takes to heart.  I try to send a kind e-mail so they will just think about it next time.

I'm loving her laundry skills.  It's how she works off debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment