Rox continues to mend. She has dealt with lots of nausea. I took her back once, and may have to do it again, but she seemed to perk up a little yesterday.
Dee on the other hand, is driving me bonkers. She has an attitude that won't quit. We saw her psychiatrist for medication. I think she could pick up that I was tired of Dee's games. She asked if Dee was just disrespectful and full of attitude when I gave her something to do. I had to tell her, it's even when I do something "nice" for her.
This morning, I said, "You need socks. It's super cold." She started with the attitude. I kicked her out of my room, and told her not to talk to me for the rest of the morning. That...she doesn't mind. She minds that I did not give her her iPod to use for reading.
My little attached deficient child's iPod is in my purse. When I turned it on, I saw her wallpaper is that of her birthmom and two siblings she never has met.
Chloe, my child who is doing good right now is just fine. She just needed to be mentioned!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Dee. Hugs. Our girls seem to be dealing with some of the same stuff. Be sure to read my blogpost today.
ReplyDelete