Dee had her annual visit this week. She grew only 1 1/2 inches this past year. Her doctor noticed some curve to her spine, so we did an x-ray. The curve is 14 degrees. She is not concerned since Dee is pretty much done growing. She will check it again in six months to be sure. They treat them after 20 degrees, possibly higher if you are done growing. Dee is 5'1" tall, and is not expected to exceed 5'3". I'm 5'9" and she really wanted to catch up to me.
I took her and some friends to eat and out to a play yesterday. She sure did act silly. She was so happy to have friends do stuff, she couldn't stop laughing. No one invites her, but parents are willing to let their kids come with me. It's OK...I prefer it that way.
Dee can't get calendars straight in her head. Which comes first...end of school, her birthday, Disney, my conference or camp? She usually is comparing two. It is already a busy summer. She also needs to squeeze in her dance recital and maybe football cheer clinic again.
I am not exaggerating...I cannot say anything to Dee without her responding with attitude. It's got to be somewhere around 95% of the time, no matter how mundane, or inconsequential, she has an attitude. I've been trying to ignore it. But that does not fit my personality. How long is puberty again?
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment