Mom this is a letter that i typed for you!
how was your day?
I hope it was great.
Dear mom,
Thank you for making my life great and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...I thank the lord for letting me and you be together.
You have helped me with my troubles and the problems that I came with when I came.
I know that don’t matter what happens I’ll always be your kid that you adopted.
I also know that don’t matter what I do or how much I make you mad that I’ll always be in your heart.
I’m happy that we are together as a family.
Roxy and choler have also made me happy.
I wish I could take back all these times that I have been mean to chole and Roxy.
Cause they have stayed on my side even though that I made them scared and made them run for their life.
It makes me sad to see when you are sad and depressed and upset with me.
Sometimes I start to even start to cry because I mad you so sad and so made (at times).
I get happy not just for the things you give me but for the time and effort that you thought of me and you tried to help me.
Mom the thing that I love about you is that you don’t stop in tells you get it done.
Pulse you’re a strong women and a strong women and smart women,
Pulse whenever I see you whenever I’m happy I get more smiler (I know that’s not a word but still).
When you’re in a bad mood that means that I’m in a bad mood, and I don’t like that at all but when you’re in a good mode that means that means I’m in a good mode that’s what I like.
Love:Dee
Friday, September 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment