Sunday, March 6, 2011

No more pee!

I read in Dee's file originally that she sometimes had problems with enuresis.  For months, I never saw any sign of it.  Then one day, I was doing laundry, and I smelled the horrible smell of pee.  I let it slide.

Recently, the smell is a lot more consistent.  Dee lies.  Once she said one of the dogs had peed in her room.  I told her it wasn't doggie pee smell.  Then last night, she said not been able to get out of bed in time ...five minutes after spending 30 minutes in the bathroom.

I have managed to keep my calm -- well, sort of.  But I have to say, I DON'T GET IT!  I don't get how this nearly 5 foot girl who weighs almost 100 pounds just squats in her room and pees.  Less than 10 steps away in the bathroom. 

She doesn't want the problem shared.  But I will be telling her medical professionals because I'm not sure how long I can hold it together.  ARRRGGGG!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am soooooo with you! MK has been doing more "lazy pee" at night. She didn't bed wet for about a month straight, then a few times a week, now we're back to nightly.

    Last night we didn't go to bed (dh and I) until like midnight. I just couldn't fall asleep. Then at 12:30, I hear her squirming, kicking, bouncing her head on her bed. DH got up... smell of pee as he entered. Pullup was SOAKED! She was just laying in her own pee... I mean how much more gross does it get?

    Then he sent her to the bath. While in the bath (mind you I am exhausted and upset because the sleep was interrupted) I walked in and I just told her, "I get wetting because of a bad dream... what I don't get is how you can lay in it for what had to be hours (because the sheets were barely damp at this point but smelled heavily)" I told her, with as much as I wash sheets, I am just exhausted... I will not allow her to wear a pullup anymore. Then I go, "There just isn't a way for you to make me believe that you weren't just being lazy and deciding to lay in your own urine!"

    She admitted, she was infact just being lazy... and that she just didn't want to get up.

    I can't think of many things more gross than this problem. So the new rule is no pullups... she uses them as an excuse to be lazy, and I am OVER IT!

    ReplyDelete