Monday, March 26, 2012

ARRRGGGGGG!!!!

Dee was difficult this morning...as usual.

Then when I picked her up, she ran to me and hugged me.  I asked what was wrong, and she said, "MAPP testing is coming up."  Then she said, "I took an aspirin today because my head hurt."  I asked if the nurse gave it to her and she said yes.  I said, "I need to call.  She doesn't have permission to give you aspirin without talking to me."  Then she said she had taken it from the first aid kit.  What is wrong with this girl?!

In the meantime, I'm doing a book study and support group on The Connected Child by Karyn Purvis.  I'm feeling too jaded to appreciate what it says.

[Sigh]

1 comment:

  1. Oh, mama. I've SOOOO been in this place. Parenting these little darlings is TOUGH STUFF! Do what you can to step back and do something, anything that will help refill your bucket, even if it means not being therapeutic for a little while. Sending hugs!!!

    I'm trying to contact all my readers who had previously subscribed to my old blog (Gold to Refine). That blog has been shut down and is no longer accessible and nor will I be posting to it anymore. I have, however, moved to a new location and am blogging much more frequently now. http://fromsurvivaltoserenity.blogspot.com. If you haven’t already found me, I'd love to have you join me at my new pad!

    If you have links to my old blog (such as in a blogroll or whatever), please remove them. Do, however, feel free to share links to my new location, though.

    ReplyDelete