That's me! I'm amazed! My daughter is very different. I'm loving the kid she is. She is dealing with a lot of moodiness, but she is not so angry anymore.
Today at dinner, she prayed, "Thank you God that I did good in Middle School today." She started summer school, and it seemed to be a boost to her confidence.
We had to wake up very early and get out of the door this morning. We did it. She got up, got dressed, ate breakfast! I don't even know this life! But I know this...I love it!
I really pray that she is turning the corner. I hope that feels the boundaries I have in place that will keep her safe. And the freedom to just be a child!
It's exciting in our house. She is downstairs doing some summer work I have for her. She agreed to do it before school started today, but she seems motivated to do it. I'm really proud of her!
Monday, June 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment