Monday, Dee finished her tumbling class. Tuesday, last day of lessons for tap and ballet. Wednesday, we had a day off! Thursday, dress practice. Be there early. Leave work early because really...your whole life should be your daughter's dancing. Friday, don't go to work. You have to find someone to put a phony pony-tail in your child's hair because a low left-side ponytail is part of the costume. So what if your child's hair doesn't go in a ponytail. (The school did not complain...but the kid did.)
She had to be there at 6:00 for the 7:30 show. People began to line up to get seats. I got in line. I heard last year, there were not enough seats for the tickets sold. I "saved" my five seats, even when they came over the speaker saying all seats had to be released. (Very dance mom.)
Dee did wonderful! She did so much better on her ballet. And she did well on tap and hip hop too. She didn't have make-up on like many of the girls, but she had her fake ponytail and some lip balm!
The next day, she started cheerleader clinic. I think she likes it, but she acted as if she would rather be doing hard labor.
Look at that tongue...she is giving it her all!
My little ballerina (second from the right)
Final bow!
Giving autographs on the ad Chloe, Roxy and I placed for her (Dance mom and all)!
No comments:
Post a Comment