Dee wrote some of her thoughts and feelings out at camp. She used a familiar style, what our devotions are in. I loved them. She gave me permission to share.
#1 Missing Mom/Home
Mom, I miss you so much, but my actions aren’t showing it cause it makes it look like I’m homesick, but today I’m not eating dinner. I don’t know why I’m not eating. Whenever I’m sad or mad or happy or etc, I start writing in this little book. It really helps me get my feelings out without showing people how I feel. Sometimes, I wish I was at home or at school or somewhere besides here.
I have some good news! I have gifts for you guys. Can’t wait to give them to you guys.
God, please help me not to become homesick . Amen
#2 Knowing if to love the devil or Not
Sometimes I feel like I hate people. But I can’t hate people. I’m a part of God’s family, not the Enemy’s, the devil. Well, God told me and the world to love our enemies even if they don’t like or love us. So I don’t know about that…about loving Satan.
God, please help me to know if I should love the devil or not. You told us to love our enemies, so I don’t know what to do. Amen.
#3 God Answering My Question
So if God said he was going to be with us whenever, wherever, then why doesn’t he answer me when I ask him a question. I mean people answer me right after I ask them a question (when we are not mad at each other) so why doesn’t God?
Is He too busy for me and my life and my family and my questions?
Please someone answer my questions because I’m not getting this.
Please help God. Amen.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment