Dee got some great things for her Christmas, but I knew she would love the little things that were waiting for her in her stocking. She did.
First, she got some bath time paint. She can write on herself, the tub, the wall. I got it from Avon and she loves it.
Second, she got new bras that actually have cup sizes. She is thrilled. She has been needing them. I looked for weeks for little girls bras that did not have padding. Nearly impossible to find if you don't want a sports bra. She loves the padding, and I'm wondering why they are adding this stuff to children's lingerie.
Third, I put a "shaver" in her stocking. She has been begging to shave under her arms. Finally, I realized it was time. She got a razor, but only I could use it. I shaved her today, and she was thrilled.
She also got a birthstone necklace, deodorant and Mary Kay facial cleanser and moisturizer.
That stocking was very Dee! She loved it! I knew she would.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment