Sunday, December 4, 2011

Smooth Sailing

We've had a time of smooth sailing.  Dee is pushing boundaries, but it feels like it age-appropriate pushing.  So it's been pleasant.

She did put on quite the show in therapy.  We usually talk about therapy for part of the trip home, but we pretty much rode home in silence.  Dee is becoming upset when some of her behaviors are called out.  It's a good thing.  In the past, she has just been proud.

Last night, she sang with the school district's choir at an outdoor Christmas event.  It ended with fireworks.  She was afraid, as I knew she would be.  She was still with the choir at the time.  When the event was over, she came over saying it made her cry and gave her a headache.  (I think the sounds remind her of gunshots.)

I took all three girls to see Santa.  Those pictures were adorable.  I can't wait to get them back.

All in all --- not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment