Dee had a friend who spent part of a week with us. She stayed Thursday evening until Sunday afternoon. Part of that time, we also had four dogs. Talk about exhausting!
Nettie Jo, our foster dog, was adopted on Friday evening.
Dee's friend, Reena, was adopted as an infant. Her mom is now single and older. Reena can be whiny, and she is sneaky.
While at the pet adoption event on Saturday, she talked Dee into sneaking an extra donut. She came to church with us and talked through it, then slumped in disinterest during Sunday School. I spent time explaining to Dee that that kind of disrespect should not be tolerated by her.
Dee had a birthday party to attend, and I chose to not cancel it. Dee went to her party, and Reena and I rode around and had dinner together.
Reena had to list the mom's in order of strictness, and they came out: Me, Her mom, A's mom, C's Mom and J's Mom. Her mom is super easy, so that is a skewed view. But I'm pretty sure she was right about me. I took her iPod from her until I saw her brushing her teeth since I had been asking her for a day.
I was happy to see her mom come in on Sunday afternoon.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment