Today, I posted a note to Dee's birthmom using my special Facebook page I use for her. As far as I know, she never checks it. She has been on twice, and each time she set up a new page.
E,
This is Dee's adoptive mother. I wanted to tell you happy birthday from her and me. Here's how our talk went this morning on the way to school.
Dee remembered it was your birthday because I told her all week it was approaching:
Dee: Today is my birth mom's birthday.
Me: Happy Birthday E! The big 2! 9! Yay!
Dee: God, please be with E. Help her to be happy. Please give her the message so she knows I want her to have a happy birthday.
So, I thought it might be OK that God use me to get Dee's message to you. I didn't tell her to pray, but she said she sends lots of messages to you by prayer.
Have a wonderful day. Know she loves you a lot!
"K" - Not my actual name
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment