Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Super Busy Four-Day Weekend

It was nice that we had a long weekend because of President's Day.  We don't have that day off from work, but since Dee didn't have school or day care, it became a holiday.  I had a dental appointment and we had therapy.  Those two things with driving pretty much took off our Monday.

Our Sunday was full of church and activities.  We had church and Sunday School and I took my Sunday School kids to skate.  So much fun!!!  We had 14 kids and my coworker came to help.  We came to my house first and had pizza.  I was exhausted when all was said and done!

This followed a long day on Saturday at the adopt a pet event.  Millie didn't even get a glance.  And as I said, Dee and Reena weren't trustworthy there.

Friday night we spent a fortune to see a movie at the IMAX.  I was actually happy to see the weekend end, and go back to work.  I will write separately about the fantastic Tuesday we had before it all actually ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment