My little girl is doing so well during her school day. I believe yesterday is the best day we have ever had. First, her special ed teacher wrote and told me she was doing so well. She is trying hard and has a good attitude. That same day her aftercare director said she had had two EXCELLENT days. She sent me an e-mail during the school day saying she was doing so well in her special ed math that she may be able to go to regular math for this subject. She was proud! So am I!
I pray that she is beginning to settle and get it. She takes 300 mg of tripletpal, and one thing I did was rearrange those doses. That may have helped.
Yay Dee!!!! Way to go! Make your momma happy!!!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment