Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Advantageous Meeting

When Dee decided to get a mani-pedi, she unknowingly set up an advantageous meeting for me.  I was going to just wait, but decided to join her.  I sat next to a very friendly lady.  She complimented Dee.  She asked her age, and how she did in school.  I mentioned Dee had learning disabilities.  That's when she said that she was a retired teacher who also had learning disabilities.  I asked if she tutored, and she handed me her new business card.

In a couple of weeks, we will go for an assessment.  We talked cost, and she is a little high.  But I think we can come to a compromise on the cost.  I'm excited for Dee to get some help.

This woman has the same problems Dee has.  She said she tested so poorly for college, she got in by talking to the school.  I'm hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment