Monday, July 4, 2011

Allowance Chart

When Dee moved here, I gave her an allowance.  She loved it, but it was too vague.  Since then, I told her that I was just giving her money, but she did not do her part in the family.  She has been asking for an allowance again.  So I will introduce her to the chart.  For every day that she gets at least 7 check marks and no minuses, she will get $1.
Dee's Daily Goals

Brush Teeth P.M.

Good A.M. Attitude

Good P.M. Attitude

Put ALL Dishes in Dishwasher

Devotions

Practice Jr CC

Homework 1, 2, 3

Leave Bathtub Clean

Deodorant

Wash face

Take out trash

Straighten Room

Visit Ms. Grace

Walk Dogs




We both like when she has her own money.  So this is the way she can get it.  Plus, she needs to hit $250 in savings this year so she can put money into a CD.  My goal for her is to get one CD a year.  She is at $160+, so she has a way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment