Monday, November 21, 2011

Arrggg!!!! One Year Since Finalization

Can you hear me yelling?  I'm so tired of my little girl.  Yesterday was our finalization anniversary.  Did we celebrate?  Oh no!  I'm way too smart for that.  But am I getting backlash anyway?  Of course.  I don't know if it's the anniversary of the finalization.  Or if it's Christmas or what? 

I celebrated our finalization with well wishes from Facebook friends, but I cautioned everyone that Dee could not handle congrats.  I did mention to her that a year ago, we were out of town. 

Dee has many learning disabilities but she is acting like she is dumb.  And she is a very sneaky child.  She is sneaking things and acting dumb!  She has suddenly forgotten which pills she takes in the mornings and which she takes in the evening.  I told her to sit down and do something, and suddenly she couldn't remember what I told her.

Does she want to be babied?  Does she want to drive me nuts?  I don't know.  I just know I'm tired.  And I wish we could just have fun without undertones.

No comments:

Post a Comment