Monday, November 7, 2011

She's coming back

My Dee is back.  She is still acting very cry-babyish, but she is not acting defiantly disrespectful.  I'm not sure what exactly caused all of this.  I have some theories.

She has been talking about birth family.  They are on her mind and she'd die before admitting it, but she is afraid of her birth family.   The first time they came into custody was in April.  I'm going to see if I can back into the second time.  Maybe that's the problem.

She loves THINGS.  The idea of losing things at Christmas, especially something I've put enough thought into to buy it early is really motivating for her.  It also makes her happy.

Maybe she remembers that we finalized last year.  We kept it low key, but I'm sure it was very bitter-sweet for her.

If none of those are true...then I think the kid may have bipolar syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment