Dee went to a sleepover immediately after school. The parent had four 10/11-year olds over. I didn't know how it would go. I told Dee to stay out of drama. She had that little cell phone with her. She called and talked to me several times. She sent several text messages. One saying she didn't like the drama. But overall, she did well.
It went on and on. She called this morning and asked me to bring her swim suit. She called again in the afternoon, and asked me to meet Hostess Mom and daughter and her at a nearby restaurant.
It was very nice for me to relax. She had fun. Before we left the restaurant, she was already changing her mood. She was rushing me out of the restaurant, but she knew she just wanted to blow.
I looked at her friend and say, "I do hope you can come spend the night next weekend. If I have to cancel, it will be because Dee did not handle this overnighter well." And I just keep reminding Dee. She has tried a few times to be irritable.
She tried the playing dumb thing. She didn't know which pills to take. I gave her several chances, and asked her to put it down until she figured it out. In the end, I told her what pills to take. I also told her there will be no more overnights until she understood her medication because I thought she already did. I know she knows what meds to take. It's the playing dumb thing. I call it the vacuum thing after a Christine Moer video.
She is very tired, and crawled into bed. She only had six hours of sleep last night, so I know she will sleep well!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment