My little doggie girls need a bath badly, and today they are my priority. My little two-legged is driving me nuts!!! She has been disrespectful at her after care place consistently. They really try to make it work and not kick her out. I know they are beginning to not be happy she is there. I know I would be. Last week or the week before, she told Miss Danielle she was not the boss of her. Then out and out refused to take her five-minute time out for Mr. Jake. Yesterday she told Miss Danielle she was lazy and was mean all day to her.
Bless her heart, Miss Danielle took her around with her so she could see what she does. Then later in the day, she was out and out defiant. Miss Danielle made a chart of five things for her to review with her everyday. Things like: I will not take my anger out on others. I love that they try, but it's backfiring. Dee likes the attention she is getting. I think I'm going to tell them to set her apart and let her do nothing instead.
When I got her home, she was defiant and disrespectful. She then went for an all out tantrum. She threw the dog bowls, broke a framed picture in the kitchen, threw her silverware and did the jump up and down like a two-year old. I have to say, when she is doing this, I feel she is very delayed. I told her to come and eat and it was dinnertime. If she didn't eat now, then she could eat breakfast. She stood at her plate at the table tantruming and yelling, she is hungry and she wants to eat. Asking why I won't let her eat. I was sitting at the table saying grace, then eating my food.
I am so tired of this behavior.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment