Sunday, July 22, 2012
Separaton
Dee was not feeling her best today, and she began to be sad that I am leaving. When we picked my niece up from the airport, she was talking a mile a minute with excitement. She became very sullen later and I was really worried she was going to be sick while I am gone. She was just disappointed that there was not enough time for my niece to do her hair today.
She put some love notes in my suitcase and did the first round of packing for me. I told her I needed a sweater for the cold hotel training rooms, so she packed a sweat shirt. SWEATer and SWEAT shirt. (Easy mistake.)
My niece is 20, but is pretty obsessed with the computer. I told her I want her to make sure my child is taken care of. I then told Dee that I am counting on her to make sure the dogs are OK.
Her choices of clothes for the week will be ready for her. Her lunch choices are Luncheables or peanut and jelly with the normal sides: fruit, string cheese, and a snack.
It'll be a good week for us both, I'm sure. I'll Skype daily. And the poor doggies do not even know I'm disappearing!
Better sleep before it's time to get up. Dee went to bed on time telling Requiyah that tomorrow cannot be a bad day becaue I'm leaving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment