So we are at the concert of Dee's favorite singer. He was he warm-up for a more famous band. I have ear plugs in. I did enjoy the two warm-ups (including my future son-in-law). Her emotions are a wreck.
She missed me appropriately while I was gone, but when I came back...it has only come out anger. Even my neighbors told me of totally disrespectful with them while I was gone. This is the last time she will have the birth control shot. I hope we can find something else. She is NEVER happy, and she use to be. Sad really.
In other news, my Chloe has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. It makes me sad. But she is pretty happy, so she is not that sick. My job is to keep it at bay as long as I can. Back to the concert...
Friday, July 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment