This was almost a perfect Saturday. I lost my Fitbit I won. It is valued at $100, so I can't replace it. But otherwise, the day was a lot of fun.
Dee and I had a contest to see who could clean their room the fastest and best. After two hours, we had to give ourselves an extension because we are both slobs and slow. We worked pretty hard. Stopped for a pizza break and trashed talked each other. At 3:00, I called times up. Dee started crying. She was behind. I let her get her minutes for her phone, but she had to finish. We enjoyed each other.
I found my missing watch in my clothes hamper. I was so happy that I started to cry. It touched Dee that I cared about the watch she gave me, and she started crying too!
Tonight when she looked at me, she looked so pretty. She is always so pretty when she is happy.
Chloe went and laid with Dee for five whole minutes. They are also bonding.
It was a good day!
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment