Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday

All along, Dee said that she wanted to dress up in her cheerleader outfit for Halloween.  I was so in agreement...it's already paid for!!!  But as the day approached, she wanted to "dress up."  So today, we went shopping for spa day stuff.  We saw this on-line:
What we came up was a little different.  Dee has been wanting a new robe.  So, she loved shopping for that.  Instead of slippers, she bought these weird boots.  And she got fake eyelashes, fingernails.  She is happy!  I don't know if she will be dressed for the holiday or not, but if she is happy then I'm happy!
We spent an hour trying to write a song that tells the digestive system's story.  She enjoyed it, but did not stay focused.

It was an OK weekend.  Tomorrow, she starts her five-day consequence of no TV.  Halloween should help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment